Who has a early Winnebago with Mor/Ryde?

Started by ibdilbert01, December 16, 2012, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmic

legomybago

Thats one of those jobs nobody wants to do!! Looks great :)ThmbUp
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Stripe

Wait, did I see a shelf bracket in one of those pics? ???
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

gadgetman

Thanks for the post and the pictures. I just happen to have a customer with one and it at the shop for a fuel flow issue. I will have to check his Mor/Ryde and see whats up with it as it sags on the LR.

ibdilbert01

Quote from: Stripe on April 07, 2014, 03:51 PM
Wait, did I see a shelf bracket in one of those pics? ???

LOL  Yeah you did.....     It serves for another purpose...    It keeps the tote aligned on the tote lift.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQOaO5ObaY&list=UUUo7ezHht2hfimrQ92RoIbQ
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

M & J

Stripe - dood - did you check out any of his other videos?
Holy crap.
M & J

ClydesdaleKevin

So...are you replacing ALL the shear springs, or reusing the ones that looked fairly new?

If you are replacing them all then the fairly new looking ones might be something you'd consider selling used.  I'm sure there are a lot of HR owners with tag axles that are on a budget...and as we've seen in another post, the part number is the same...its just that your suspension takes 8 of them, while a tag axle setup only needs 4.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ibdilbert01

I'm going to re-use the newer looking ones.   I only bought 4 sets.     I am going to blend them though, 2 new and 2 used on each side. 
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

ClydesdaleKevin

Cool!  It seemed on the other post about the shear springs that you were going with all new.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Stripe

Quote from: oldrockandroller on April 07, 2014, 07:12 PM
Stripe - dood - did you check out any of his other videos?
Holy crap.
I did a while ago.  Not all mind you but yeah.. :D  You can tell how he uses a drone to record the tour of his RV..
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28