Our US Travels

Started by moonlitcoyote, September 28, 2012, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Stripe

Indeed... 

If you get a moment, listen to Baz Lurmans' song, "Everyone's Free to Wear Sunscreen"...  Sums up my feelings on things..

Fredric
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

joanfenn

With that attitude MJ you will be the winner.  God bless.

moonlitcoyote

We are still dealing, each step of the process of losing Mike brings another round of depression. For me it feels like having a doctor tell you that you only have 6 months to live. You have people tell you that this or that might happen but in all reality you know the odds are against you. So at this point we have 6-8 months to enjoy our sweet baby boy before it all comes to an end.

But we are still living..

Put the last 2 coats of zep floor wax on the rig and it looks FANTASTIC!!
Installed a new fridge circuit board and got the fridge working on AC power again.
Removed, fixed and re-installed the starter on the genny.

We are still loving...

Taking lots of pics of Mike to keep with us forever and we are making him his own little photo album to take with him so he can remember all the good times we had. Like swimming in the Chattahoochee, seeing the Easter bunny for the first time and trying to catch his first fish.

We are going to take Mike to a place called Pioneer today, its a cool water park that has a kiddie pool with its own water slide, playgrounds for tots and bumper cars that Mike can ride with mommy and daddy in. The park also has water slides and other attractions but those are for older kids and adults.

Still Laughing...

There hasn't been much to laugh at the last week but Mike always brings a smile to our faces and we cherish every moment that we are able to spend with him. He is learning and growing so much and so fast that sometimes it feels like you miss so much even tho you never leave him.

Plans for the future....

Somewhere around August 7th we will be heading back South to Georgia, where we have found a very cheap house to rent and we will stay there until our time with Michael is up. So when that time comes to hit the road, we will need all the safe traveling vibes possible to get us there in 1 piece and hopefully with no major problems as our finances have been depleted with lawyers fee's and such.

Safe travels and happy camping to everyone, dont forget to hug those you love today.

maxximuss

Even though I don't know you guys in person my heart goes out to you guys, I am saddened to hear your circumstance. Memories are important, Living life to the fullest every day and taking it not for granted is something I learned from the loss of my mother and father in law. god bless you.

moonlitcoyote

Rest in Peace my baby girl, you brought us lots of joy and laughs and we will miss you terribly. We loved you for 16 years and will continue to love you forever.

Stripe

You have my condolences guys..  I know what it's like to lose a Furry Family Member..  Just remember the good times you had with her..
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

M & J

I'm so sorry MJ. I had the pleasure of meeting the little lass. Peace be with her for always.
M & J

LJ-TJ

:-[ What's to be said....we met at Jim's this pass summer and WOW we feel for you. :( even if we went poof it wouldn't make it better.

moonlitcoyote

Thank you all. It has been a rough day.

ClydesdaleKevin

My deepest condolences guys.  She'll be waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge. 

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Froggy1936

Sorry MJ But they all will be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for us  ! Frank    Google it if you have never read it now is the time .
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

joanfenn

Sorry MJ. Just got back and read that you lost your little babe.  I know how you feel, it sucks, it does get easier.  Thinking of you.  Joan

ClydesdaleKevin

Every time I see a butterfly, I still smile sadly thinking about my Sheba, and its been almost a year.  She loved butterflies!  She would watch them and even let them land on her nose.  She'd snap at bees or flies, but she had a thing for butterflies!

Just think of the good times, and someday you'll be reunited with her.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

moonlitcoyote

Thank you. I find myself thinking of her so many times during the day. I got her when she was a year old and she has slept by my side more times than not in the last 16 years. I feel so guilty for doing what I did but I know she was miserable, and I couldnt bring myself to keep pushing more meds into her when they didnt ease her suffering.

joanfenn

I always wish that our beloved animals could let us know when the time has come and they want to go.  It would be easier on us.  They don't understand what is wrong, it is us as guardians that know what is going to happen and we won't have them in our lives anymore.  We can be selfish and hold on to them for however long we can, but it is not fair if they are in pain.  You did all you could and she shared your life for 16 years,  How wonderful.  Remember all the good times you had while she was in your life.  She may not be with you physically but she will always be in your heart forever.