Almost ready

Started by rnrphoto98, September 01, 2012, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnrphoto98

Hi all.  Well after having our new to us motorhome parked in the driveway for over a month it is almost ready to hit the road.  We have a 1988 Winnebago Elandan 32ft.  It is our first RV and were excited to begin our adventures RVing.  It has been interesting going through everything.  I had a heck of a time trying to find a leak.  It turned out the the valves on the line from the main tank were open D:oH! .  I still need to replace the fuel pressure regulator and it will be finished till winter when I plan on fixing a couple soft spots in the floor.
I wanted to thank everyone for the great info posted here, it has helped me a lot. I am sure I will be here buggin you for more help soon, when we start working all the bugs out.
Thanks Rob

rnrphoto98

Here are a few photos I took on my phone today.  Its still messy, but were gonna get er spic and span before we hit the road.

OldEdBrady

DonD

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

ibdilbert01

What a great looking rig!  Your sure going to have a lot of fun and memories in her!
Constipated People Don't Give a crap!

Oz

That's the ticket!  If you can't figure something out, we'll all carry your RV to wherever you're going.

???   Well, maybe we go quite that far.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ClydesdaleKevin

Nice rig!  Have fun with her...before you know it you'll have all the bugs worked out.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

rnrphoto98

Thanks guys.  I have been thinking about what to name her.  My mother in law stayed with us and slept in it, she called it the mother in law suite.  So I am think the "PORTA-SUITE" would be a good name!!  What do you think??

cosmic

She is a beautiful Dog house. :)ThmbUp   love it. best of luck with the resoration.

Oz

Sounds pretty suite to me...  D:oH!

How 'bout, "The Mutha-Toter"   :laugh: 

M.I.B. = "Mother In Back"    W%

Just be sure it's up to MIL (Mother In-Law) specs...    :)rotflmao
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca