New here! Hi!

Started by slabghost, August 12, 2012, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slabghost

Just recently bought a nice 77 Winnebago Brave. Ran fine bringing it home. now i find I need some help figuring out muddled electrics. I'll get a thread started on that soon. Just wanted to let all you fine folks know I've joined your number. :D

Oz

Welcome to CWVRV!  Nothing has proven to be too much of a challenge to our resident gurus to help with.  Check the message search as many problems vintage RVers face have already been posed.  Anything you don't find... ask away!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Stripe

Welcome to the family! You have found yourself a GREAT resource here.

CMM500
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

ClydesdaleKevin

Welcome to the best classic RV site on the planet!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

HandyDan

Always nice to have another RVer to chat with.  Welcome to the group.
Dan
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

slabghost

Thank you for the warm welcomes. Not too sure yet on using the search stuff so I have a thread started.

Oz

Not to fret, friend.  Many of us have been here a long time and will guide you in the right direction... unless you need to go left, then you're in trouble ....  :)rotflmao

Tip on searching... use only 2 or three keywords.  Use the primary item you're having a problem with or the main symptom... carburator or... engine stalls, backfire;  All the topic titles have been thoroughly preened to include the "meat" of the question or topic covered so you can scan them to find what you're looking for much more easily than on other forums.  You can quick scan the text in the posts as the keywords you entered in your search will be highlighted as well.

A good thing to do is to look at the message boards and just scan down the topic titles you see.  You'll be "bookmarking" many of them pretty quickly!

slabghost

I've been reading what I can as fast as I can but I'm also busy putting my classic goldwing together.

Oz

There's a lot here for you.  Take your time.