1984 Winnebago Operator's Manual

Started by Chris Reed, July 15, 2012, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Reed

I have scanned a copy of the 1984 Winnebago Operators Manual (PN#: 054185-20-000). This operators manual to the best of my knowledge covers all models of Winnebago's made in the 1984 model year. This would cover Chieftain, Elandan, LeSharo, Minnie Winnie and Winnie Wagon. If you would like this manual please click on the this link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91849054/1984%20Winnebago%20Chieftain%20Operators%20Manual%20054185%2020%20000.pdf

On a side not I also stumbled across this link as well for all the available sales brochures on the Winnebago website:
Looks like it covers everything from the model year of 1969 through 2013.
1984 Winnebago Chieftain 27RU, P32 Chassis, 454 with a Banks Power Pack, TH400

Oz

Thanks Chris for sharing this owner's manual!
I just did a little tweaking with it to reduce the file size and updated our existing link from the older, Winnebago previous model years brochures archive to the newer one you found, it's even easier to navigate! 
Great find and thanks a TON!  It's people like you who truly create the wealth we have to share.   :) :)ThmbUp

The owner's manual covers all Winnebago & Itasca Models, Class A & C.
This version of the 1984 Winnebago/Itasca Owner's manual is high quality and only 6mb file size for faster download.

Click here to get this owner's manual!

We also have several other owner's manuals available you'll see on the link above.

If anyone has an owner's/operator manual not on the list and would like to contribute it, please contact me via PM!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

DaveVA78Chieftain

Chris,
Thanks for the post.  As you can see from Marks post we have been working to get things like the 1984 manual you provided me via email posted here on site.  I have been tied up having to do some job related homework and just had not had the time to migrate the page Mark posted over to our free manual section yet.  Welcome to the site

Dave
[move][/move]

Oz

Although the sales brochure website Chris found has all models up to 2013, it doesn't include Itasca models.

The link we've been using does include Itasca as well as Phasar (which also not in the link mentioned in the first post)

Here's the one we've been using:

http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/previous-models/
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca