Wiper Conversion/ Changing to Non Stock Wiper Blades

Started by LJ-TJ, June 19, 2012, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

LJ-TJ

Hm? Score! Did the conversion for the wipers today for what $6.00. I think you guys will like this one it's a piece of cake. AND it's RAIN-X :)clap

LJ-TJ

Ok!  i?? Don't pay any attention to the old guy in the windshield.

LJ-TJ

Oz

Good job!  That first photo looks like you have an airplane propeller coming out of the middle of your face and please, this is a family oriented website... put a shirt on! (Or at least trim your armpit hair)

:)rotflmao
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

xerofall

Those are a lot cheaper than the ones I bought, oh well... great find.

LJ-TJ

Rollingmenace

As always guys spot on info thanks a lot .... And don't mind oz armpit hair is all the rage these days :)rotflmao

Oz

Rollingmenace

Well I spent 3 hours driving around today trying to find one of these locally ... No luck so I ended up ordering from TJ. Link to summit like $10.50 to the door....

LJ-TJ

The first time you have to change your wiper blades you'll agree it was a good investment worth every penny. :)ThmbUp

kru1968

New post to old thread... (Oz armpit hair aside) :D  Is there ANY way to keep the vintage stainless look?  I've been scouring the Internet, and found this pair.  Now the listing says they are for the years before my 1985, but, I believe these would fit?  Sure hope so, because I'm about to pay $50 for them.  :O
<-- her name is Dolores \W/

Oz

My armpit hair was a lot younger then. Lol!

I can't say for certain those wipers will fit as is, but I can say they will with very little modification.

;)