HOT!  69-73 Dodge Service eManual - Better quality text and schematics. Three volume set and FREE, one-year Full Membership upgrade! 
GET YOURS!

Author Topic: Change to Attachments & Avatars  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Oz

• "So let it be written; so let it be done!"
  • I own: a Motor Home
Change to Attachments & Avatars
« on: June 05, 2012, 10:24 PM »
Just a couple, minor things on attachments & avatars:

Attachements:  The number of attachements in a single post has been increased to 4.  I have been transferring attachments off-site rather than using the site host so they don't use up disc space.

Avatars:  Some member avatars need to be replaced.  If you see a red X on your profile picture (avatar), it'll need to be re-uploaded.  All membergroups (Charter, Full & Life) can now upload avatars to the server.

Full info on attachments and avatars can be found in the Forum Rules tab on the main nav bar.
Previously enjoyed our '74 - D24 Indian & '74 - D24 Indian Custom

Offline Oz

• "So let it be written; so let it be done!"
  • I own: a Motor Home
Re: Change to Attachments & Avatars
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 10:48 PM »
Geeze!  I almost forgot... coming soon:  I have the 1975-1977 Dodge Chassis Service Manual and un-bound.  I'm just waiting for a replacement power cord for the scanner to arrive.  I may have to work one of my days off next week so, it may be a couple weeks until it's on the site.

Those of you who purchased the 1969 - 1977 Dodge Service manual and own a 1976 - 1977 Dodge RV:

If you have a 1976 or 1977 Dodge RV and purchased this manual, when I post that the manual for these years is on the website, contact me via PM and include the name used on your PayPal account you used to pay for the manual - if you still have the e-mail confirmation of your purchase, include the unique transaction ID number as it will help me to find it faster for confrimation.  I will be giving you a free copy since it was brought to my attention that the manual only covers through 1973.
Previously enjoyed our '74 - D24 Indian & '74 - D24 Indian Custom

Proud to be a:

Visit and take the Virtual Tour!

RVMH Hall of Fame
Lifetime Member

FULL Membership!

Want to start enjoyingall the benefitsFull Membership has to offer?

Become a Full

Want to enjoy your

Full Membership

without ever having

to renew?

Become a:

RV Buying Checklist

Looking to buy a used RV?
Don't go unprepared!

Print this checklist so you
know the real condition of that "dream" RV:

RV Buyer's Checklist