Non RV winter day....

Started by tiinytina, January 31, 2012, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

[smg id=4103]

Me and Brad in non "RV" mode  :P  on the slopes of Ski Liberty in PA last week!  fortunately cold enough for some man made snow...  :)clap

Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

LJ-TJ

Well up here in the great white North. WE GOT NO SNOW  ???
It was 50 degrees in Windsor Ontario today.  :)clap

tiinytina

Was like 70 here yesterday. Rode my horse in a t-shirt... last week, however they blew snow most of the day we were up at the ski resort as it didn't top 0C all day...  :)clap
tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

JDxeper

Warm here in the Heartland also in the mid 60's yesterday and today.
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

HandyDan

Last year on this date I had 12" of snow in the driveway and I'm trying to figure out how to get it plowed.  I was going to have to get out sometime in the near future.  Today I am out in  a tee shirt pulling up little volunteer trees around my septic pond with my Suburban.  I just wrap a tow strap around the trunk and put the Sub in 4 low and pull.  Comes up with little effort.  And, to keep it relevant, I exercised my generator by using a boat fuel tank since the gas in the MH tank is too low. 
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

OldEdBrady

As I'm sure all of you (or almost all of you) know, I have spent every single evening in the Alfabago since we moved to Missouri.  And, that's where I am at the moment.  I may not be camping somewhere, but I can pretend.

ClydesdaleKevin

Nice and comfy 70 degree days here in Apache Junction, AZ...around 45 at night.  Elevation around 1900 above sea level.  No humidity.

I miss the snow, but not the cold!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

JDxeper

Stopped by the farm store and picked up garden seed and some peaches&cream sweet corn.  Ready to plant the raised bed for early lettuce and radishes. :)clap
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)