What did your motorhome get for Christmas?

Started by brians69d24, December 25, 2011, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brians69d24

Ok, by now the presents are opened. So what did everyone's classic motorhome/trailer get for Christmas? Mine got a new battery and a replacement power converter!

Merry Christmas everyone!
brian

Froggy1936

Mine got 2 looks a nod and a  ill see ya when it warms up Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

ClydesdaleKevin

Cumulatively?  Nautilus got way more than we did the last couple months.  What did Nautilus get us for Christmas?  An awesome time in San Antonio, and a safe, warm, cozy place to spend Christmas with Patti, Sheba, Barnabas, and Sampson.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClassCKing

well besides some new tile that we put in this month..the wife says i can have a "late" christmas...which means i can get the new shocks and electronic fuel pump..  :)clap :)clap
fishn.hikin,etc; rvin hat

HandyDan

The Shoebox (my Holiday Rambler) got a video of "The Long, Long Trailer" (Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz).  Watched it over at my youngest son's basement theater room.  I about died laughing, not because the movie was so funny (it is) but my wife and I have done almost all the things that happened in the movie.  Brought back a lot of memories.  They are really funny now, but weren't so much when they happened.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

brians69d24

Yeah, I saw that a couple years ago. Funny! Another good one is RV with Robin Williams.
brian

ClydesdaleKevin

We have the Long Long Long Trailer on DVD, and its one of our favorites.  RV with Robin Williams was funny too.

My favorite still has to be Cousin Eddy on Vacation though...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

brians69d24

ClydesdaleKevin

In the Christmas Vacation movie?  It was an old Barth.

Kev

tiinytina

Gone to the Dawgs had a Merry Christmas year  :angel:... new Banks torque header tubes, , new wires, new plugs, new mufflers, new ignition coil, new water pump, new antifreeze, new belts, new radiator fan clutch,  oh yea and a new paint job!  She may get a new water heater this spring... always something!  W%

Tina and Pat and Zoo!
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

OldEdBrady

The Alfabago got NOTHING for Christmas.  I couldn't even go spend my 3 hours there.  but, the day after, I certainly WAS there.  And more than 3 hours this time.