THANK YOU to our long time Members!

Started by Oz, January 23, 2011, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

On behalf of all of us at CWVRV, we'd like to extend our thanks and recognition to our long-time members for their continuing willingness to share knowledge, experiences, support and enthusiasm to our classic RVing group.  This dedication and enthusiasm has been the engine which keeps us able to provide the vital support needed to serve everyone in our vintage RV community.

:)clap
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Oz

In addition, I'd like to extend a sincere thanks to all members who've contributed manuals and tech info to share, our Full and Life Members for their financial support, and particularly to Tina Paul, Dave Bailey, and Joan Fennel who've contributed as much "behind the scenes" as they have on the message boards!

ClydesdaleKevin

Question, since I lose track of the years.  Are these years spanning back to the advent of the club when it was still on MSN, or do the dates start with the exodus from MSN?

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

These dates go back to our time on MSN.  When we were forced out, I took "snips" of the member register I created of all active members at the time.  When old timers re-joined here, I used that as the reference for their joined date.

Oz

Elandan2 - Rick & Tracy Ellerbeck

Oz

Jupp318 - Ian Jupp

DaveVA78Chieftain - Dave Bailey

intofire1 - Gil Reyna

LJ-TJ - LJ & TJ

enigma960080 - Phil Cox

Lefty - "Lefty" Ivan Rice

Oz

78Brave1 - Wayne Shaffer

Froggy1936 - Frank Grasha

Mooman57 - Jon Walskey

Oz

14 Year members

chicknnhead - Mick Bridgins
Clydesdalekevin - Kevin & Patti Smith

tiinytina - Tina Paul

13 Year members

bluebird5750 - Charlie Pryor 

Dougs23rb - Doug Seper 
ibdilbert01 - Tim Daly 

12 Year members

Mosin - Dave Yaghoubian

rushenge - Gerry Rushenberg

11 Year members

ntsc358 - Chuck Alford
sundog - David O'Callaghan
cosmic - Vic Cosmic

10 Year members

77brave - Brad Campbell

chuck - Charles Hinton 

Oz

9 Year members:

duramax - Bruce Smith
Moondowg - David Morgan
HandyDan - Dan Miller
lewism61 - Michael Lewis
plockitt007 - Phil Lockit
Sasquatch - Jay Jobes
uglydukwling - Ed Landstrom
vonsmink - Brian Ashley

8 Year members

Wendell - Wendell Glass
007 - Mark Steinmetz
scarecrowvv - Paul Mercer
BrianL. - Brian Lerea
outdoorsguy36 - Joshua Dover
lip - Lloyd Pfeiff
RedneckExpress - Matthew Rivard
Wantawinnie - Ty Kittleson

7  Year members

lance6611 - Lance Untereiner
yellowrecve - Les McDaniel
73dodgeTitan - John Shehan
moonlitcoyote - MaryJane Chamblin
DELTA912 - Jaon Weaver
GONMAD - Charles Kaszycki
Reid - Reid Griffin
PwrWgnWalt - Walt McIntosh
M & J - M Jones
Surfinhurf - Chris Hurford
davecaprita - Scott M
kenwautoone - Ken Wittick
enoch - Brian Willetts

6 Year members:

Tim - Traveler - Britton
joev - Joe Van Rampaey
circleD - Brandon Salisbury
steve g - Steve Grover
rajoford - Bill Mole
RockwoodMike - Mike Smith
Edmather - Ed Mather

mnoyes - Matt Noyes
nalambright - Nathan Lambright
rampa - Ron McRobert
rustyzman - Peter Raucci
khantroll - Jeff Bowers
jj1965 - Jesse Hasenfratz
Rickf1985 - Rick Faunce
TerryH - Terry Haeber

5 Year members

gcoyan - Gary Coyan
starrebel - Mike Magyar
trebor20 - Robert Herring
kb2crk - Paul Zeuke
SSalzman - Sam Salzman
MPV mini winni - Michael Buccella
Peterbylt -Peter Flynn
cook elandan - Darrin Cook
motorino - Miguel Perez Zamorano
Schmitti - Thomas Schmitt
eXodus - Sebastian Weber
M500-Rich - Rich Hill
Jerry Hansen - Jerry Hansen

Elandan2

18 years and I still like to come here every day and see what's new.  :)clap
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

DaveVA78Chieftain

uh Rick, given that post was in January 2015, it is now 23 years  :)   Old age catching up with ya?  hehe
[move][/move]

Rickf1985

Disregard, Answered to the wrong "Rick" D:oH!

LJ-TJ

:)ThmbUp Yep! I'm with eland2. I usually pop in a few times a day. Hopfull to learn something or see if I can help out in any way. Pretty exceptional folks here. Most important THANKS MARK for keeping us all together. Especially when we post in the wrong section. D:oH! I know it pees you off amd makes more work for you. Some of us will just never get this computer stuff figured out.

c farmer

Thanks to everyone here.  I am a new member and just read alot.  Dont post much. 

Oz

Quote from: LJ-TJ on January 18, 2020, 04:56 PM
:)ThmbUp Yep! I'm with eland2. I usually pop in a few times a day. Hopfull to learn something or see if I can help out in any way. Pretty exceptional folks here. Most important THANKS MARK for keeping us all together. Especially when we post in the wrong section. D:oH! I know it pees you off amd makes more work for you. Some of us will just never get this computer stuff figured out.

Nope, doesn't Tee me off, TJ.  I realize people are very excited to be here and eager to post and reply.  Perfection isn't required.  That's what I'm here for and, due to my job schedule (I work 7 days a week.  Yep, 7 days, only days off are holidays and vacation), I'll be looking for board moderators soon to help out.  I think that's another way for our awesome people to have an even greater feeling of contribution and ownership in our community.

Who knows, TJ, one day, I may hand this all over to you! ;)

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao  Your kidding RIGHT! D:oH!

joanfenn

Oh no, he is serious.  Mark and I both thought that you would be great.

LJ-TJ

:D  Well I can see now that all these years of you two taking care of the rest of us has taken it's  toll. You really have lost your minds. ??? D:oH! :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

Floridabaked57

I want to know if I qualify as a long-term member since I still have one of these 😂 had a '71 D-24 and was present at an early gathering if my old mind still works.  I brought my motorcycle on the back of the rig to one whose location escapes me, maybe out near Gettysburg (?)  but I took a young kid for a ride around the campground and his mother was quite nervous about it. She wrote a beautiful poem describing her feelings watching her son, but knowing she had to let him grow up. It was a wonderful time with wonderful people. It's all fuzzy now but it's still up there in the grey matter. I'm sure I still have photos somewhere. I am on my 5th RV at this time, retired and living in Daytona Beach. Sorry to drone on but I promise one person will say "I remember that joker!"  Maybe Mark.        John S.
'20 F-150
'06 28KRS Kargoroo
'00 Road King Classic
'21 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Oz

Hello John!  Yes, I remeber you. You were with us at Lanchaster, next to the creek, giving rides on your motorcycle.  Your previous usernames wereI Tshirtman snd Vulcan88. I've merged them with your new username. Welcome back!
:)

Merlin

well non of my posts even got approved, was asking if the R.V. i was looking at was priced right,that was a week ago, I went ahead and bought it anyway.  I was a member back it 2005 when I had a D-22 I was rebuilding. but since my posts are not even being approved,I guess I will just read and not contribute.