Author Topic: What to post on this board  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Oz

• "So let it be written; so let it be done!"
  • I own: a Motor Home
What to post on this board
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:10 PM »
Although we were born a classic "Winnebago" forum, owners of many brands and types of RVs have joined us over the years for several reasons:  Our boards are designed to cover RVs by chassis brand (Chevy, Dodge, Ford...) and the coach as whole.  This allows sharing of info across all Makes!  Also because of our extensive resources which apply to all makes but, most of all, because of the welcoming attitude and support of our members to owners of all vintage RV makes, models, and types. 

However, there are topics and issues which apply to other types and makes of RVs which simply don't fit into the existing boards.  Tongue weights, tow vehicles, canvass replacement, and coach related topics specific to the many different makes and models of RVs are just a few.  So, to help promote the wonderful spirit of our community to everyone wishing to be a part of it, I have added a message board.  It's for owners of travel trailers, 5th wheels, pop-ups and for non-Winnebago owners to discuss these topics. 

Please remember that this board is for exceptions to what can be covered on the existing boards and always use the message search before posting a new topic.

This is just one more way CWVRV seeks to improve it's ability to serve it's members better!
Previously enjoyed our '74 - D24 Indian & '74 - D24 Indian Custom

Offline GulfCoastFighter0

• Year: 1980
  • Make: Winnebago
  • Model: Minnie Winnie
  • Chassis: Chevy G30
  • Engine: 350 (Replaced 400)
Re: What to post on this board
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 07:47 PM »
Well, since I have a Winnebago, Bethany Popup and an Airstream TT, I can participate in all areas of the board!
1980 Minnie Winnie
1971 Bethany Citation 86
1971 Airstream Ambassador
NRA Recruiter

FULL Membership!

Want to start enjoyingall the benefitsFull Membership has to offer?

Become a Full

Want to enjoy your

Full Membership

without ever having

to renew?

Become a:

* Salvage Yards

Find
RV Salvage Yards

By STATE