Return of Pandora

Started by Mosin, April 30, 2009, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mosin

Hi All,

Glory be I solved the misfire problem that was driving me insane and broke for the past few months (ended up being a factory defect in my Edelbrock 750 carb...  $@!#@!) so with sanity and morale back I finally got around to posting recent photos of our beloved Pandora in the new gallery. Since you've last seen her we put in new carpet, headers, a new exhaust configuration (still a single 3" but out the right rear w/ chrome tip and angle to match the genny), new wood blinds, and some other goodies. I'll be posting more photos over the next few days, but this is a start...and long overdue on this cool new site of our very own!

Cheers,

Dave

A preview:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oz

Very, very sweet indeed!  Always great to hear when a member gets their rig like Burger King, "Their way"!
Congratulations on a fine job.  I'm sure we'll have to be pulling you off the ceiling due to the classic Winnebago condition called, swelling prid... and that's a good thing  :)ThmbUp !

Long live Pandora!!!!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tiinytina

sweet! We tried one of those open K&N assemblies on Gone but our 454 wasn't copesthetic with it... ah well, It sure does look pretty!
Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!