Hello

Started by Chuck, March 02, 2009, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck

Hi All,
Doing my "new member" thing and introducing myself - I live in the HSV AL area and just bought an 88 Itasca Windcruiser IJP32RQ that should keep me very busy all winter and well into spring.  I have always been a camping enthusiast, doing a lot of primitive tent camping as a young man and then getting a little softer once married for the wife(tent camping with electrical and air bed, getting closer to the bathrooms, etc...lol) .  We are now in our 50's so the Itasca will make our camping days much cushier.  We plan to make its maiden voyage sometime in April. 

This camper needs much TLC and some mechanical upgrades but hopefully I will have time to get it ready for spring.  I was hoping to buy a manual specifically for this model but it appears that all that is available is one for all of the 88 lines.  Too bad Winnebago doesn't have the manuals for the vintages on PDF. 

I'm glad and proud to be a part of this group and hopefully I can be a contribution.  I can turn a wrench and if you're close enough, maybe we can team up. 

Thanks Pharaoh and team for providing a gathering place for us.  There is a ton of hard work and maintenance that goes into maintaining a website.

Peace,
Chuck
I'm working on it!

Oz

You may even want to check the Manual and Diagrams message board.  If the links you posted aren't already there, it would be the place to add them.

That board is dedicated to posting resources for Manuals and Diagrams, sorta like the title suggests.  ::)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ClydesdaleKevin

Welcome to the group Chuck!

Kev and Patti
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Cooneytoones

Welcome aboard Chuck...Sounds like you found yourself and your wife a nice rig...and we know that now, you found the right place to do what you got to do it ... to make your maiden voyage. When I bought my rig, I didn't have anything except my tool box, a roll of duct tape and some bailing wire before I found this group.   Good luck on the maiden voyage in April. Post some pictures and keep us up on what your doing...We like before and after photos and stories....Again Welcome.