Old Member just checking in

Started by Afubar69, January 21, 2009, 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afubar69

Sorry I've been absent so long, life kinda got in the way.  Still have the Green Winnie but she hasn't been touched since the West jam in April of 08.  Will be checking out a couple of parks between Hermiston and the Dalles in February for another possible jam. 

I bought a homemade houseboat in August and sad to say, most of my time has been taken up with it.  My mare had her foal in June, a beautiful little champagne filly.  My daughter and family moved back in with me in October.  My car died on me in November (bought a 06 Miata) and the boat trailer (for houseboat) burned out wheel bearings in November as well.  The wind we had a couple of weeks ago took the new roof (just a year and a half old) on my barn off.  Other than that, things are great LOL. 

Good to be back and hope every bodies Christmas and New Years was Fantastic!!!

Kaye

Oz

Not to mention, she just had Siamese twins, joined at all ten toes.  The operation isn't hard, but it's still expensive.

We're all pulling for you, Kaye!

(... or am I just pulling your feet?)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

The_Handier_Man1

You have to understand that Kaye does not give up easy.  While coming to the SNWJ last year she blew a radiator hose.  It was hard to see the leaking hose, and after being towed back to town they found the bad hose, replaced it and finished the trip to the JAM arriving about midnight.  We plan on seeing her again this year for the JAM, but maybe before dark this time,  Les

ClydesdaleKevin

Welcome back!  And....looks like this year can only be better, eh?

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Afubar69

Thanks guys,

Mark, the new site looks great, well done!!!

Yep, Les knows, I'm a tough old bird.  I ain't broke, just mildly bent.   :D  Speaking of Winne's, the Green Winnie needs to have her radiator worked on, either replaced or welded along the top edge, will get that taken care of before April.