How do I add pictures to the signature section of my profile ?

Started by ontheroadagain, December 14, 2008, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ontheroadagain

I'm trying to post my states visited map and a jamboree pic to the signature section but I can't figure it out. 

Oz

Upload your photo to somethig like PhotoBucket (that's like the most used).

Once uploaded you will see 3 options below the photo. 
Choose the [IMG] code.  Click on it and that will highlight the whole thing (even though you can't see the whole thing). 

Right click your mouse and "copy" the code. 

Paste that code into your signature line.  Save. 

It will appear in all you posts.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ontheroadagain

Ok thanks I'll have to setup an account. This site looks great! THANKS!!! ;D

ClydesdaleKevin

You don't even have to set up an account somewhere else!  Just post a pic here in you album, or create an album here and use the pic!

This is a quote from another response I made regarding the states map:

"Just go to www.visitedstatesmap.com and fill in the info.  After you click at the blocks of the states you've been, a map will generate as a .jpg file you can download to your computer.  Then post the picture somewhere online, like in your album here.

Next, right click the photo wherever it is online and click on properties.  Copy the web address.  Then go to your signature here and add it in this format:{IMG}copied webaddress of photo{/img}, but instead of "{}", you need to use "[]" brackets.  Simple as that!"

You can draw it right from here instead of another source...just after you upload it to your album, click on it until it is fullsize, right click on it, then do the above.

Kev

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.