RV Meeting in Germany

Started by Oliver GER, June 01, 2020, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver GER

Hi,
I hope this is the correct category.

This weekend we meet with some friends in the middle of Germany.
regards

Oliver from Germany

Rickf1985

Looks like a good time. An American flag in Germany? American campers over there?

Oliver GER

A lot of the germans have problems with the German flag. ???
With the American flag they show the Wish to live free like you do
regards

Oliver from Germany

Rickf1985

Ah, Well, I am far from an expert in how different countries work but from what I understand Germany is not that bad and the health care system there is SO much better than here! VERY expensive for health care and prescriptions here, even with insurance. Those without are in dire straights. I guess there are good and bad with both countries.

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Oliver GER on June 02, 2020, 02:46 AM
A lot of the germans have problems with the German flag. ???
With the American flag they show the Wish to live free like you do

God Bless Germany!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Schmitti

Thanks Oliver for the nice Pics  :)ThmbUp It was a great meeting where a lot of nice people met. I am happy to be part of this community.
Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Rickf1985

Thomas, I was wondering if you were in there somewhere. Great to see a group from Germany on here.

Schmitti

Hi Rick. At least the rear of our Thor Hurricane can be seen in the first picture on the back right. The days I upload a better picture of myself and the RV. ;)

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Schmitti

So Rick, here are a few more pictures of this beautiful US RV meeting in Germany. Full of sun, extended outside bar and therefore more than enough ice cubes for Jacky Cola, feet up and enjoying your free time :)clap :)clap :
... until the woman comes around the corner and wants to clean the awning from below i?? $@!#@! :
.... free Time End  $@!#@! :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao
Thomas

Rickf1985

Yea, but look at all the exercise you are getting. Now that would be real fun after a few of those adult beverages! :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

Schmitti

I'd rather build a complete car again :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

Thomas

Oz

Awesome! Wish I was there  (again).
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Schmitti

Hi Oz. For YOU there would always be room in our ranks at a meeting :) - if not, I would create this place :D ... not only because this time it was a "small" meeting because of the Corona exception and there was still enough space. Usually there are about 40 to 50 RVs of all sizes and ages on Pentecost weekends.
Thomas

Oz

Wow!  That's a lot of campers!
If I could make it, I definitely would.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca