Essential Travel

Started by FarPoint, May 30, 2020, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarPoint

Yessir - everything is absolutely essential to my travels.
Reinforced the frame extensions, installed a class 5 hitch, serviced the transmission, got the awning working after a tree punched it through the side of the Warrior ( look at the front top corner for the reinforced section) figured out the dual  level loading geometry so I can drag the little Zap Cat around and take the mountain bikes, installed cameras, and pretty much got everything working or serviced.
Of all the things I've lost
I miss my mind, the most...

Rickf1985

Looking good, I see the young racer is still alive in you, That motor on the boat is just a tad large for that boat? Go real fast!

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

FarPoint

Big Stupid Motor - Little Boat. Works best. Good rule for motor homes too..
The spirit is alive for sure.
The day after a run in that Zap Cat is a bit of a slow get out of bed though. Search Zap Cat racing. Younger guys sport definitely.
These are pretty much the standard size engines that they run in these. 50 Merc or Tohatsu 2 strokes.
I did a bunch of mods to mine - so I doubt itââ,¬â,,¢s anywhere near 50 anymore...
Iââ,¬â,,¢ve had the thing up to about 68 MPH and thatââ,¬â,,¢s as far as I think it should go. Gets a bit flighty at that point.
Same comment goes for the Winnebago. (And the wife)
Just found out an important fact.
Close and secure all cupboards and doors if you are going to back the MoHo down a launch ramp!
Of all the things I've lost
I miss my mind, the most...