First RV and new to the site

Started by MinnieWinnie76, April 08, 2020, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnieWinnie76

Hey all,
New to the site and to the RV world of ownership. Last year we purchased a chevy framed 1976 Minnie Winnie with a 350 with 69k. I wasn't very experienced with what to look for and it had some bad water damage above the sleeper area and over the rear bathroom area. We fixed it best we could and gave the interior a face lift. We took it out a few times last year, including a 360 mile round trip. It runs like a top and everything works well on it.
It's got some more water damage I have to fix this year and some minor quirks here and there. Look forward to using the info and insight from this forum!

Oz

Looking good. Welcome to the community!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

plockit007

Glad to have you Welcome aboard :)clap

Rickf1985

You will be hearing from Frank, same unit as his.

LJ-TJ

Sweet Ride. Looks like you did well. Welcome aboard. Yep! Frank is the man. He's got a million tips when it comes to your rig. :)ThmbUp

Froggy1936

Yep been there (Roof Repairs ) Similar to my 77 Mini, Totally different interior/ door placement and ladder. But the same Chevrolet base P20. If you have any questions Let me know and under the projects section there are a few posts of my repairs, I dont know if you can access my photo file Lots of stuff there Pur used in 1998 @ 75K mi now 104000 Frank Good Luck
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.