Started by ClydesdaleKevin, March 23, 2020, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandan2

How did you keep the water in the pool for that second picture?  :)rotflmao
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Elandan2 on April 23, 2020, 09:14 AM
How did you keep the water in the pool for that second picture?  :)rotflmao

LOL!  I don't know why that one posted sideways....it appears rightside up on my computer, and on the Facebook post I made yesterday.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

I added 4 more bales of hay to the gardens, and they are being watered in now.  I also installed this EZ-Flow fertilizer system.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Froggy1936

Time to close this post and open a new one  HOME ?  W%
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

Rickf1985

Should probably fall under "full time RV living" now wouldn't you think?

Froggy1936

They have been full timers for a long time, Difference this time is its in one place !  Frank but whatever !

"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

ClydesdaleKevin

At the very good suggestions from Frank and Rick, I am going to conclude this thread now, and start a new thread under Full Time RV Living.  Thus endeth this chapter!  Look for my new, and permanent thread titled, "Our Georgia Homestead" under Full Time RV Living.  Great suggestion Frank and Rick!

Elandan2

A new "threat" eh? At least you warned us Kev
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Elandan2 on April 26, 2020, 08:36 AM
A new "threat" eh? At least you warned us Kev

LOL!  I just saw this.  YES!  It is a threat!  You have been warned that you will be bored to death with my fulltimer RV homesteader posts.  :D