I'm Here!

Started by strange bleu, October 13, 2019, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strange bleu

So, I've always wanted an RV. buying a new one was not an option. Instead of waiting all my life to never get one. I jumped right in and bought an Dodge Champion Motorhome. picking it up in Kentucky and Driving it 4 hours home to Chattanooga I had a long drive of Buyers Remorse... WHAT Did I do!!!!! But instantly my 8 year old made me feel so much better. He has the same enthusiasm about the vehicle as I do. the other 3 children and loving it more and more. So, Father of the year???? Maybe. But I got to get it on the road.  :)clap

Based on pics. what forum posts should I check out.

Quick to Do's...
Figure out tail Light situation
New Tires

ClydesdaleKevin

Welcome to the best vintage RV forum on the internet!  Don't be afraid to ask questions...and the search function is your friend.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

Totally awesome RV!  Buyer's remorse?
As common as, " where's the master cylinder on this thing?"  Lol!
It'll grow on you really quick.

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

RockwoodMike

I was wondering where that VIN tag was located on the thing..Looks like the rivets were drilled out..I found my VIN on the front right frame rail but is hardly readable..Be nice to see a label such as the one you are showing..
The best mechanic is the one that can make it run with the least amount of parts!

c farmer