Here's my new project....
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

legomybago

tmsnyder

Rickf1985

couldn't resist it could you? It is a nice one for sure. :)ThmbUp

legomybago

Yeah, it kinda fell into my hands.....I've been working on it for the last month, Im taking it on a trip this Friday to an FMC Rally about 4 hours away...Snyder, it's in Oakridge OR if you want to come see about 8-10 of these.

Schmitti

Its so nice  :)ThmbUp :) I love it :) Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

ClydesdaleKevin

Absolutely gorgeous!!!  Is that thing a gasoline PUSHER?

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

Quote from: Schmitti on September 24, 2019, 07:10 AM
Its so nice  :)ThmbUp :) I love it :) Thomas
Thomas, Glad to see you are still hanging around!

legomybago

Quote from: ClydesdaleKevin on September 24, 2019, 08:58 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!!!  Is that thing a gasoline PUSHER?

Kev
Yeah Kev, same as the one I just sold. 440/727 in the rear

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: legomybago on September 26, 2019, 03:11 PM
Yeah Kev, same as the one I just sold. 440/727 in the rear

SWEET!  Ours is a diesel pusher now...and I have to tell you, pushers are awesome!  No engine noise in the cockpit, and you can actually hold a conversation without yelling over the roar of the engine.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

tmsnyder

If this were in my backyard I'd probably buy it.   $5000, wow. 

Is this TGTBT?

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/rvs/d/sebring-1975-fmc-motorhome/7279261606.html

legomybago

This one has been for sale since summer 2020 I believe....They were asking around 8-10k for a long time. Been sitting for 8 years, going to need tires and brake work and whatever else to drive it.

tmsnyder

If I didn't have a GMC motorhome I'd consider it.  Tires are expendable, I wouldn't expect to be able to drive very far on any old rv.  Same with brakes.   Fuel might be an issue though, might have to rig up some gas cans to get it home.  Like the last GMC I brought home