Problem getting into member area

Started by bnlfan, March 03, 2018, 02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bnlfan

Every time I try to log in to gain access to manuals I get this below.  I type in the information and it goes away.  Then I click the link again and it pops back up again.

M & J

M & J

Oz

That's because your login credentials aren't the ones to use.  Also, with some browsers, you may need to copy/paste the credentials from the PM sent when your membership upgrade was processed.  I assume you may not have it anymore so I am sending you a fresh copy.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

thomas

Quote from: bnlfan on March 03, 2018, 02:22 PM
Every time I try to log in to gain access to manuals I get this below.  I type in the information and it goes away.  Then I click the link again and it pops back up again.

This is what is still happening to me when i try to get a p30 electical diagram,I did use the info from the PM ! IM sorry If IM not understanding some things are fog for me sometimes!

Superhvacman

Iââ,¬â,,¢m having the same problem
"If anything is worth doing, it's worth over doing"

Rickf1985

Quote from: Superhvacman on April 27, 2019, 01:04 PM
Iââ,¬â,,¢m having the same problem

You need to be a paid member to get into the members area.

thomas

IM a LIFETIME member and no luck for me!! IVE actualy been asking for help for quite awhile now! I did also say that the insruction need to be for some one that is new with computers,thanks THOMAS

Rickf1985

Mark would have sent you a username and a password for the member area. You have to use those items in that box you showed to get access. If that is not working then the ONLY person that can help you is Mark. He is the MAN. Did you check your messages for the username and password?

thomas

YES SIR!! I just found the note that I wrote down the E-Mail with the secret code on it!!  While I have you, Have you seen,or read the part of the service manulal thats under Apendix A7-7-7 ? (P30 manulal) IT realy interesting about that relay and service bulletins!! Im already trying to find that heat shield!!  maybe in PHX. next time I go up there!

Oz

thomas

MARK, Heres what im doing,tell me what part is not right,thanks! I wanted to get into the 1986 manual,so i clicked on it ,and a drop down form drops down,it already has my info so i click submit and it drops down a blank form,so i fill it out with the secret code!,and submit ,and another blank form drops down! What am I doing Wrong//I ve been trying ever since i became a life member,thanks for your help, and Im sorry that IM not very well up on using my computer yet,

Oz

I tried the same thing. Entered code and it.gave me access.

1. Try clearing your browser cache firsts,
Then try again.

If you still can't get in, PM me with the description of the you want and I will get them to you.  Always another way to et things done.

roma

I have a similar problem. After I ve had a mail that my membership ends the end of the month I can not get into the membersearia anymore to extend it.
I can start a new membership but then  I dont get the special rate of 20 dollar for lifetimeacces.

And the worst part is thatI can not download some manuals I need.

Greetings from Holland from a happy user of this magnificient forum.

c farmer

Quote from: roma on June 17, 2019, 12:16 PM
I have a similar problem. After I ve had a mail that my membership ends the end of the month I can not get into the membersearia anymore to extend it.
I can start a new membership but then  I dont get the special rate of 20 dollar for lifetimeacces.

And the worst part is thatI can not download some manuals I need.

Greetings from Holland from a happy user of this magnificient forum.

And this is why I am a lifetime member.  Its cheap for full access.

roma

Right , that is the reason I want to extend it to a lifetime member aswell but I cant get to the member part anymore to extend it even tough my current membership isn t expired yet.
Who can help me out

Greetings Roma

LJ-TJ

Hey Mark I can get into the members area as well. i??

Oz

Roma, extending or upgrading memberships is done in the store.

I just tried to access the member area.  For a while, it's been prompting to enter the credentials twice.  No idea why, but I copied/pasted them from the PM I send out to everyone with a membership upgrade, and it worked.

I can only assume it's a browser issue.

I use Chrome.

Hm? 

Rickf1985

I use a password manager for all of my passwords. Have to since the business I was in before I retired required 10-15 digit encrypted passwords. I found that the password manager is a wonderful thing because I only have to remember the password for that application. I have it set to open whenever I open my browser on my home computer so it autofill all of my passwords and usernames as soon as they are asked for. I use last Pass, it is free for those of us who are FRUGAL, Right Terry? :D  Last Pass will automatically generate passwords for you if you like. Personally I am not good at thinking up a password and even worse at remembering them anymore.  Here is an example of a secure password generated by last pass, WBF8$7Y9NWY$uFZ8.  Not likely something a spammer is going to guess and machine cracking software is not getting into that anytime soon.

TerryH

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore