Tribal Council meeting - Chief Crazy Canoe intro, I hear this is the big one!

Started by Chief Crazy Canoe, September 18, 2014, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Froggy1936

If you are investing that much why not ditch the split rims too  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

Oz

Discussions on technical issues need to be posted on the corresponding message boards.

Part of being a member of this Tribal Council is following the message posting rules.

Please take a moment to read them.  They're brief, but very important in helping everyone get the most from our message boards.

If you are going to cover the bucket list of things you're doing then this topic needs to be moved to the projects board.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

JessEm

Awesome rig, CCC. You could've left behind that ladder and the luggage rack for me, though.  W% :D

And instead taken my '97 LX 450, with 100K old lady miles, back with you... It will be for sale as soon as I get around to detailing it... Doesn't do anything for you? How about this? It's down the road from me: http://www.auctionmasters.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?amasters5/181

khantroll

How Chief Crazy Canoe and welcome! We haveum same style coach (although yours seems to be in slightly better shape). I look forward to sharing the campfire tales

joanfenn

Rickf1985

Joan, you might as well delete mine that says not to click on them also since now it is moot. ;)

joanfenn