Upholstering Seats 1975

Started by LJ-TJ, March 28, 2019, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Has anybody ever had their original seats re-upholstered (1975 Brave) . Do you mind sharing who you had do them and what it cost. Or did you just have them make a custom seat type cover. Thanks Hm?

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: LJ-TJ on March 28, 2019, 07:37 PM
Has anybody ever had their original seats re-upholstered (1975 Brave) . Do you mind sharing who you had do them and what it cost. Or did you just have them make a custom seat type cover. Thanks Hm?

I had the seats in our very first RV, "The Ark," professionally reupholstered in Elizabeth City, NC.  He charged me 300.00 a seat, and they turned out awesome!  White vinyl with dark blue cloth on the seat and back.  He gave us a really good deal.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

HandyDan

I had mine reupholstered in a premium white vinyl.  It was $350 a seat and was well worth the cost.  They are so much more comfortable and easier to clean.
Dan
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Rickf1985

Anyway, look at the thread where that guy picked up that one in Ontario and drove it home. He had his reupholstered somewhere up there in Canada.