New MH owner

Started by c farmer, March 14, 2019, 09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c farmer

I just bought a 1982 Winny from my cousin.  Chevy chassis, and need to get some work done to it.  The chevy part works great, its the home that needs some work.  Hope you all dont mind alot of questions.

LJ-TJ

Only dumb question here is the one you DON'T ask. Welcome aboard the funny farm. :)rotflmao

c farmer

Thanks.   I have a farm so I should fit in.     :D

postman

Wecome C, I can call you C right?

pictures Help BIG TIME! :)clap

LJ-TJ

Well, get that front bumper painted and the rims and she'll look like a million bucks. :)rotflmao  Really though nice looking rig.

Rickf1985

TJ, That is not his rig, that is Postmans rig. D:oH!

LJ-TJ

D:oH! Hey I haven't had my coffee yet this morning. Give a guy a break.

ClydesdaleKevin

Welcome to the best vintage RV site on the planet!  We love questions...AND pictures!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

postman

Yesterday was exhaust studs ordered wednesday.

N:(
Today was re-ordered yesterday.
N:( wrong, studs for a Honda

Today second trip with caliper & Slide rule. Drew a diagram. explained Shuttle 105% thrust.
???
Located STUDS in Dallas, but it was a Ladies establishment.
:'(
Tuesday re-order arrives...
i??

Oh God wait a minute! I am in a HOME DEPOT!
$@!#@!

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao  Yep! Your in the right place. Now you know why we call it the funny farm.

c farmer

Thanks all.  I will see if I can post a pic.    Hey postman, you can call me anything except late for dinner.  LOL

c farmer

Nope, how do you post pics?

Oz

When you make a post, look to your Lower left and click on the attachments and other options link.

The options to upload photos as attachments will appear.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

c farmer

Quote from: Oz on March 19, 2019, 08:15 AM
When you make a post, look to your Lower left and click on the attachments and other options link.

The options to upload photos as attachments will appear.

I see that but it says my attachment is to big.  I dont know how to resize.  Dumb farmer here.   i??

c farmer

ClydesdaleKevin

This is the image resizer that I use.  It works great, and is super simple to use.

http://adionsoft.net/fastimageresize/

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

c farmer

Quote from: ClydesdaleKevin on March 19, 2019, 11:48 PM
This is the image resizer that I use.  It works great, and is super simple to use.

http://adionsoft.net/fastimageresize/

Kev

Downloaded but cant find it in my laptop.   ???

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: c farmer on March 20, 2019, 09:26 PM

Downloaded but cant find it in my laptop.   ???

Try downloading it again, and this time when it asks if you want a desktop icon, click it.

Kev

c farmer

Yes its messy, we just got back from camping.

c farmer

Please tell me the pics show up

Rickf1985

Yup, They showed up.

LJ-TJ

Pictures showed up. Messy! HOLY COW looks like you got hit with a tornado. :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao  Although I can see the beauty in her. :)ThmbUp 

ClydesdaleKevin

That isn't messy...that just looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kev

c farmer

Quote from: LJ-TJ on March 21, 2019, 10:51 AM
Pictures showed up. Messy! HOLY COW looks like you got hit with a tornado. :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao  Although I can see the beauty in her. :)ThmbUp 

I didnt think it looked that bad  :)rotflmao   We just got back from a week long camping trip at the fair.

c farmer

Quote from: ClydesdaleKevin on March 21, 2019, 10:57 AM
That isn't messy...that just looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kev

Fair fun, very busy cause my son shows pigs.