lampCheck out the SIDE BAR ITEMS.    As you browse the forum, be sure to look at the side bar info blocks.  You'll be amazed at all the great things available!

Author Topic: Sterling, New York, 2019!  (Read 70 times)

Offline ClydesdaleKevin

• 11 year member
  • I own: a Motor Home
  • Year: 1995
  • Make: Itasca
  • Model: Suncruiser 32RQ
  • Chassis: Oshkosh
  • Engine: Cummings Turbo Diesel
Sterling, New York, 2019!
« on: July 08, 2019, 09:57 AM »
Vacation is officially over, and we are back to work!

Saturday and yesterday was the opening weekend at the Sterling Renaissance Festival, in upstate New York.

Saturday was slow because it rained a bit, and then it was hot and humid...but Sunday was pretty good!

Today we are taking the pups to go swimming at Lake Ontario in Fairhaven, NY (about 2 miles from here), and that is pretty much it.

Then tomorrow I have to drive up to Oswego to get materials and start cutting out parts for a huge run of catapults.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 98 Cherokee lifted beastie tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Offline ClydesdaleKevin

• 11 year member
  • I own: a Motor Home
  • Year: 1995
  • Make: Itasca
  • Model: Suncruiser 32RQ
  • Chassis: Oshkosh
  • Engine: Cummings Turbo Diesel
Re: Sterling, New York, 2019!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 09:27 AM »
The first two weekends are done here at the Sterling Renaissance Festival, and we are doing great!  Today I have to mail out an oak trebuchet, and then we are taking the pups to Lake Ontario for a swim.  They sure do love the water!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 98 Cherokee lifted beastie tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

FULL Membership!

Want to start enjoying all the benefits  Full Membership has to offer?

Become a Full

Want to enjoy your

Full Membership

without ever having

to renew?

Become a:

* Salvage Yards

Find
RV Salvage Yards

By STATE

Campround Map

Instantly get info on thousands of campgrounds all