1969 D22 Wiper Arms Source

Started by Preese, January 08, 2019, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preese

Hi, does anyone have a source for 1/2",  72 spline (my best count) wiper arms.  Thanks.
Me & You & Winnie Lou & a dog

ClydesdaleKevin

They should be the same or similar to the ones on a Dodge van of the same year.  If not, try one of the big RV junkyards that will ship, like the big on in Phoenix, AZ.  There is also a smaller junkyard in Bunnell, Florida that has a bunch of old Winnies rotting away.  They are right on Route 1 in Bunnell.
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Preese

Clydes...,
Goal is new arms.  Existing arms were not 72 spline, apparently jammed on, very hard to remove, and in bad repair.  Called Forest City and they recommended a couple salvage yards as well.  Contorted under the dash to try and find ser # on motor to no avail.  Found a place in UK that showed a 72 spline arm but hoping to buy local.  Have contacted other places trying to get specs but been not having much luck.  And have tried the NAPA, O'Reilleys,...but apparently if M300 does not show up, it's see ya. Thx.

Rickf1985

I had a link to a place that sells new arms and wipers but I can't find it right off. I am sure I also put it on here on the forum somewhere. I am going out for a while but I will look when I get home.

Preese

Rick,
Thx.  Per Kev's info regarding Dodge Van's maybe having same setup getting ready to head to OReilly's and maybe get lucky.  Will let you know.
Paul

Preese

So ordered a set of wiper arms for a 69 Dodge P300 van....we'll see i??

ClydesdaleKevin

Good luck!  Hopefully they will fit, but if not, most auto stores will refund your money if it is the wrong part. 
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

1969dc22

i ordered wiper arms from summit racing for my 1969. they fit perfect. ill see if i can find the product.

1969dc22

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/anc-44-01

these fit mine perfect. i didnt count the splines but they went on smoothly.

Preese

Awesome! If O'Reilly arms don't work then on to Summit.  Thx!

Preese

Ended up with a set of Anco 44-01 wiper arms from Summit Racing.  They have a saddle connector.  Blades that fit are the Anco 51 series, a very inexpensive straight blade and the 52 series which is traditional bracket blade.