Mouse Pee

Started by LJ-TJ, September 17, 2018, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

How do you get the stick of mouse pee out of your motor home. Geeeeezzzzzzz i??

Rickf1985

Pick it up and throw it outside? Never saw a stick of mouse pee myself? :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

TerryH

Quote from: Rickf1985 on September 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
Pick it up and throw it outside? Never saw a stick of mouse pee myself? :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

I once had a stick of gum that I really didn't want. Took a few attempts, but eventually I was able to give it away for free.
Not sure if this would work for a stick of mouse pee, but couldn't hurt to try. i?? i?? i?? i?? i?? i?? i??
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Rickf1985

Ok, Now that we chastised the old fart for his spelling........................ :D :D  50/50 mix of white vinegar and water sprayed on the area an then after that dries cover it with baking soda for a few days and vacuum up. That is the home remedy, the expensive route is enzyme cleaner for pet accidents bought from the store.

LJ-TJ

Bingo! That's the ticket. Two cups of warm water, two cups of white vinegar, four heaping table spoons of baking soda and a spray bottle. Voila. Works like a dream. Thanks Rick. Scrubbed her down two days ago, opened all the windows and she's just like factory new.