Hydrovac boosters for M-375 chassis

Started by roma, May 22, 2018, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roma

Dave I need a new booster for my winnie.
I have the late M 375 chassis with 2 boosters ,according to the manual it must be bendix hydrovac boosters.
On your site  you give me  2 numbers 2230707 for the midland singel booster on the old chassis and 3632883 for the newer bendix hydrovac.
If a call precision  rebuilders (Amy) they have  for me the number 2512062 but that is according to your site not the right one
The 3632883 number they can not translate that in a part number of them. If the 251062 is a bendix then it must be the one for the later chassis I think

Can you help me out.
Greetinge from the Netherlands Roma

roma

They shipped the booster to me and except for the stud to hang it on it turned out to be the right one. A bendix hydrovac for the later type M 375.
Dave you can add that to your site, wich have been a great help so far for all my problems.
So the number you gave for the old type is for the newer type.
To get all the air out of the system you have to bleed it with a bleeder pump on top off the main reservoir ,then it will only take you 30 minutes to get the job done.

Greetings from Holland

Chief Crazy Canoe

Try A1-Cardone, I purchased a set of em from a reputable brake parts distributor and they were drop shipped from A1.  I'll see if I can find the ppwk on them to verify part numbers.  You can check with Summit racing, as they get em from A1 as well.  Best of luck on yours - I'm still bleeding the system to get the switch back to center position sppl my safety light turns off - ugh!

I believe this is what you're looking for:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaz-51-8007

Chief Crazy Canoe

Correction, the A1 part number is 518061 on my receipt, hope this helps!