air fuel ratio gauge?

Started by tmsnyder, April 09, 2018, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmsnyder

Anyone have one in their RV?  I'm thinking about adding one.  It's a little under $200 for a wideband kit from AEM.

M & J

Not in our RV. I have one in the wifey's EFI blown small block Blazer. Works very well.
M & J

DaveVA78Chieftain

I have this one: https://www.glowshiftdirect.com/10-color-digital-wideband-air-fuel-ratio-gauge/

Works well however with a Thermoquad the values bounce around a lot.  I suspect with fuel injection it would be a lot smoother. I had to place some shaded plastic over it though because it was to bright at night.
[move][/move]

Rickf1985

Dave, did you hook up the wire for the dash lights to turn it down when the dash lights come on? I have the Glow Shift lights in my Diesel.

HamRad Mobile

Good morning; 

The  one I have I think is very much like the one Rickf1985 has. 

Getting the stainless steel threaded adapter ports to have welded onto the front section of the header pipes did take some effort, and getting the welding done was also an expense. 

The original intent was to have the sensors feed the EFI TBI system, but the control box for it uses only one sensor input port.  The guys who had the system (they seem to have gone out of business) did not seem to know what to do with my question about how to do use the second O2 sensor; one on each side of the V-8 engine.

Enjoy; 

Ralph 
          Latte Land, Washington