Thanks For all the years

Started by intofire1, April 15, 2018, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

intofire1

Hi all,
Been hanging around here since 2003. Can't begin to tell you how many times this site and the people on it have assisted me with my 1973 & 1961 Winnebago. To many camping trips to tell you about. This would have not been possible without the help of you kind people. Starting retirement in our new home (see our backyard picture) join the Trawler Forum so I can learn to take care of the boat. Hope the people there are as kind as the Classic Winnebago people. Thanks again for all the help along the way and making me feel right at home. May you all have safe travels.
Gil in Los Angeles

LJ-TJ

Rickf1985

Good luck with the new toy and be SURE to keep the tires in good shape because when they go flat on this one everything gets real wet and towing is really, REALLY expensive. At that point towing is now called salvage. We don't generally run into that too much with RV's. W% :D

Oz

Wow, you have been with us through so much, Gil.  CWVRV is going to miss you very much.  Thanks for sharing all you've learned along the way with us and we wish you many, many more... memorable miles!

:) :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca