On the road to Oklahoma!!!

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, April 06, 2018, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

We left the Arizona Renaissance Festival this morning, and are on our way to Muskogee, Oklahoma!  We made the climb out of the valley no problem, albeit slowly up I-17 to Flagstaff...and are now on I-40 East.  We are staying the night in the Flying J in Winslow, AZ.  Paladin is feeling MUCH better!  The rest of this trip should be easy sailing...not a lot of major climbs between here and Muskogee!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Elandan2

Glad to hear you have Paladin and the rig "over the top". Good health and fair winds!!
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

joanfenn

Great to hear, Kevin.  Enjoy your trip and be careful. :)ThmbUp

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Elandan2 on April 06, 2018, 08:13 PM
Glad to hear you have Paladin and the rig "over the top". Good health and fair winds!!
Thank you sir!  Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: joanfenn on April 06, 2018, 08:38 PM
Great to hear, Kevin.  Enjoy your trip and be careful. :)ThmbUp
Will do Joan! And thanks!!!  Kev

Rickf1985

Safe travels and great news on the pup.

ClydesdaleKevin

ClydesdaleKevin

So because I wanted to get this trip over as quickly as possible so Paladin would be near one of his regular veterinarians (this vet in Muskogee is AWESOME), I pushed myself...and we were VERY lucky, with fair winds and following seas (I-40 is usually VERY windy through NM, TX, and OK).  Because there was hardly any wind (compared to usual), I was able to drive 65 MPH and faster down hill...and we arrived this evening just 24 miles from our destination in Muskogee, OK.  We are staying the night at the Flying J off of US-69, in Checotah, OK.  We'll be pulling into the Meadowbrook RV Park in Muskogee first thing in the morning...setting up camp...and making a vet appointment for Paladin ASAP.  YAY!!! 

Kev

ClydesdaleKevin

By the way...all of my signature photos disappeared because I had them stored on Facebook.  Facebook is censoring everyone with conservative viewpoints, so I was Zuckered.  They booted me completely, deleted my entire account (even the backup  ;) ), and told me that their decision was final with no way to appeal it, even though they didn't explain to me why.  I'll have to figure out a different service to store pictures on, since I refuse to pay for Photobucket, and MotherZuckerman censored my relatively respectful opinion.   $@!#@! :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

Kev

Rickf1985

I have been using Postimage. I don't know if they have any political views or not but nobody I have mentioned them to has complained.

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Rickf1985 on April 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
I have been using Postimage. I don't know if they have any political views or not but nobody I have mentioned them to has complained.
Thanks Rick!  I'll check them out!  Kev