23’ 1994 Brave - Complete Restore Including Ceiling Headliner

Started by WrigleysBraveWin, March 15, 2018, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrigleysBraveWin

Getting Graphics Stripped and redone .... here is a pic of the backend finished
Today is the youngest you'll ever be!

Rickf1985

Looks good, I would NEVER be able to get them om straight. D:oH! N:(  People following me would get seasick. :)rotflmao

Sasquatch

WrigleysBraveWin

Getting work done locally here in Bull Shoals, Arkansas .... Will post more pics as we compete each side ..... On the Front End we are getting it painted before the graphics as well as the rear bumper and a few side panel doors .....

WrigleysBraveWin

Winnebago Warrior 94

looks really great ..makes it looks all fancy ..ive been paining mine ..just finished my 4th coat and I'm very pleased ,,I'm leaving my original decals and I'm going to be paining over the pink and the purple tomorrow ,,I'm excited to see how it turns out ..the white main paint on the rv is so white and shiny and the old yellowed fiberglass looks all new ..I will have to post pictures soon ..nice job on the decals

tmsnyder

where do you get the graphics?

WrigleysBraveWin

Quote from: tmsnyder on March 23, 2018, 11:17 AM
where do you get the graphics?

Local graphic shop here in Bull Shoals Arkansas ..... They do vehicle wraps and boats and now RVs .... They are doing removal as well as new ..... the owner has a 1972 Winnebago Indian in real nice shape he uses regularly ....

WrigleysBraveWin

Have 3 sides completed and the front end painted ..... waiting on new paint to set before completing strips on the front ..... now some work on the fiberglass sides to help restore / preserve

Sasquatch

WrigleysBraveWin

Almost have her done ..... in a few weeks Iââ,¬â,,¢ll be posting what I did along with some pics.

Rickf1985

Been a long time, thought you disappeared.

ClydesdaleKevin

404-Attachment Not Found.   That is the error code I'm getting while trying to look at the pictures.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

He probably removed the pictures from wherever they were linked to.

thomas

are the dates and times for these postings correct??  or is my computer in a time warp!!??  also i always get ERROR 404 on pictures  thanks  i?? ???

Rickf1985

Yep, it has been almost a year since he has checked in. I know he has been in the process of moving around.

WrigleysBraveWin

Quote from: Rickf1985 on February 02, 2019, 02:19 PM
Yep, it has been almost a year since he has checked in. I know he has been in the process of moving around.

Hey Brother - Hope all is well ..... Wrigleys Brave is completely redone - even replaced ceiling back to original ..... Took out curtains and cleaned and then removed old lining and put new ..... Replaced various lights including new led headlights .... new window seals, added propane hookup for camp stove, new seat belt locks, new Crome lug nuts and various reflectors ..... Next year we plan on a split rear end upgrade ....

Suspension completely redone including leaf springs and supersteer upgrades including coil springs, quad shocks in rear, new tie rods and steering boxes ..... RV is better than new - looks super sharp ..... few pics -

MAY NEED TO REFRESH PAGE AFTER YOU CLICK LINK - Google wants you to use their APP but just refresh page to see Pics!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F13bEuxdCm3oYrUC9

ClydesdaleKevin

Very nice rig!  And a very similar interior to our 95 Itasca Suncruiser...even the same seats.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

WrigleysBraveWin

Quote from: ClydesdaleKevin on April 18, 2019, 11:06 AM
Very nice rig!  And a very similar interior to our 95 Itasca Suncruiser...even the same seats.

Kev

You betchya, always Furry Friends, heck Winnebagoââ,¬â,,¢s Name is Wrigleyââ,¬â,,¢s Brave and heââ,¬â,,¢s a Cub Fan too!