On the Road Again...

Started by moonlitcoyote, February 15, 2018, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Yep! Sorry bud but if I come up with anything I'll let you know. What size awning are you looking for? :)ThmbUp

moonlitcoyote

Not sure how an awning got here, but I am in need of a fridge. We added the awning with Mikes help a couple years ago.

Rickf1985

TJ is a bit slow, you know the age thing? At least I was not that far off with the fridge. :D :D :D

M & J

MJ and crew stopped here for a while a couple years ago TJ. We helped them install an awning then.
M & J

moonlitcoyote

I hate bad weather! We are set to take off in the morning but now I see there is some really bad storms moving through. I dont know if we should stay or go. It's only a 4 hour drive but I dont know where the worst of the storms is going to be.

postman

moonlitcoyote

We did end up leaving in the morning and now we are sitting on the Florida/ Georgia line, doing some fishing in the chattahoochee river.  Got a new fridge from camping world.  $1350. Ouch! Will post pics when we have internet or good phone service.  For now we are just relaxing and enjoying life. 

moonlitcoyote

Heres a few pics..

This is the new fridge, still need door inserts but it sure is nice having a fridge again.

moonlitcoyote

Here is Chattahoochee State Park, it was pretty there but very small.

Hubby and I tried to catch dinner but didnt have any luck.

moonlitcoyote

A couple more pics from Chattahoochee State Park.

My boys racing around the park.

moonlitcoyote

Our next and current stop is near Mobile, Alabama.

Here is a lovely little RV park. ( Havent managed a picture of the park yet though)

Our first day here we just had to go check out the USS Alabama Battleship.

Then we stopped for dinner at a place called "The Blue Marlin" and since we are being tourists we wanted to try the local cuisine.

Alligator bites... OMG SO SO SO salty, without the breading it was good. But I think they accidentally dumped a pound of salt in the breading.

and my main course was frog legs... nothing against frogs, they are cute little things but I think I will let them keep their legs. Must be blurry from all the salt I ate in the alligator.

Today I took Mikey Horseback riding but I forgot to upload those pics, sorry

joanfenn

Great family picture MJ.  Looks like you are all having a blast :)ThmbUp

Rickf1985

Glad to see everything is up and running well. finally able to put a face to the people I have talked to. :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp