Merry Christmas Everyone

Started by LJ-TJ, December 17, 2017, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other country. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

joanfenn

Merry Christmas To you and yours.  Have a safe and Happy holiday season and beyond.  Joan :)

Rickf1985

Quote from: LJ-TJ on December 17, 2017, 08:54 AM
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other country. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

LOVE IT! :)rotflmao

Merry Christmas to you too TJ and everyone else also.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

M & J

When did TJ learn to type so well?

It IS a Christmas miracle... :)

Merry Christmas everyone.
M & J

plockit007

A very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season to All!!!!!! :)clap

Froggy1936

MERRY CHRISTMAS LJ & TJ  .. Have you taken up becomeing a lawyer ?   Frank & Louie  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

DaveVA78Chieftain

Merry Christmas!

A bright and Merry Christmas to you and yours from Dave and Georgia

May everyone have fair winds, Blue Skies, warm hearths, and pleasant memories
[move][/move]

WrigleysBraveWin

Wishing you and your loved ones the BEST Holoday Season ever!
Today is the youngest you'll ever be!

RickNC

I'm not religious and don't believe the Christmas story. But I always wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Why should I be offended by an event that makes millions of people happy?

So...Merry Christmas!

Rickf1985

Quote from: RickNC on December 23, 2017, 07:16 PM
I'm not religious and don't believe the Christmas story. But I always wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Why should I be offended by an event that makes millions of people happy?

So...Merry Christmas!

It's a shame there are not many more that think like you.

M & J

I think you meant express his thoughts like him?
M & J

TerryH

Quote from: RickNC on December 23, 2017, 07:16 PM

So...Merry Christmas!

As one who shares some of your beliefs it is very nice to read a message of cheer to all that is neither religious, secular nor racial in content.
Rather, all encompassing.

Thank you RickNC and
Best wishes to all for the balance of this year and all years to come.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

HandyDan

If I could risk being the critical teacher in proofreading the disclaimer, LJ-TJ expressed to us to have a wonderful New Year in 2017.  Since that ship has sailed, I believe it would be more appropriate to have written 2018.  For me, and my family, 2017 wasn't the year we hoped it would be.  Our son was not cured of cancer, we lost a couple of good friends, the wife developed Guillian-Barre syndrome, I never got my knee replacement, and my Holiday Rambler blew the radiator and cost me $3000 to fix.  But, on the positive side, I got a new grandson, I got a newer motorhome that works great, I'm still relatively healthy, my kids and their spouses are all gainfully employed and doing well, and each month I get retirement checks.  We are hoping for a much better 2018 and wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and a New Year full of good things.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

joanfenn

ha, I was so impressed with the speech that TJ wrote I never caught that.  Well hell, go figure.  (it is probably a test that he was given us all)  ha

Elandan2

Merry Christmas to all!!  Rick and Tracy
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

M & J

I saw it, but knew what TJ's intent was.

At this age, any day you wake up is a good day, and if I see new years day 2018, 2017 was a good year.

I do say Merry Christmas, and may the best of 2017 be the worst of 2018.
M & J

khantroll

L.D.

ha ha, this was fun to read. "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE"

HandyDan

Love the picture.  There is a lot of prep work involved to make a snowy, cold flight, but sometimes such a flight is worth it.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao I'm just thrilled that everyone took it in the manor in which it was intended. Your all are great folks and I wish nothing but the best for you all in the new year. Merry Christmas everybody.

Schmitti

I wish you all a Merry Christmas from far away Germany. May the peaceful spirit of Christmas last a long time - whether believer or not - may humanity finally come to terms and peace come.

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Rickf1985

Well said Thomas, Glad you are still hanging around with us.

WrigleysBraveWin

Today is the youngest you'll ever be!

TerryH

Great to hear from you, Thomas.
As Rick said "All the same to you and all others"
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore