Updateing to a larger furnace 36000 BTU

Started by Froggy1936, December 08, 2017, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Froggy1936

Late posting of pictures  Frank First one is finished cabinet with 2 new outlets and a large fresh air intake .    Second of relocated intake and exaust . 3rd with new heat outlets and fresh air for blower installed .
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

Froggy1936

4th Opening with furnace removed . 5th New furnace . 6th Unused outlets blocked off

Froggy1936

A update on larger furnace, The amt of heat is exceptional , The ease of just setting the thermostat (switching from A/C to heat) Set it and forget it (all electronic) usually have to turn it down, As it gets very hot fast, Had to add 2 12V fans @ the ceiling to blow the heat down to the floor . But very happy with result ,Hate the cold & it does not seem to use any more propane than the old POS !The new outlets facing forward can be used to heat the drivers area Frank

srosa707

Froggy, does this unit offer AC as well or just heat?  What is the brand and model?  I will be updating my missing furnace soon and this looks like a neat unit.

Froggy1936

No, Heat only, Same brand as the one I took out , Suburban. Pur from Camping World $549.00   9/17/09  (list price was $610.00)   I got tired of every season having to make repairs before I could get heat . Now Just turn it on , The thermostat controls both heater and Roof A/C .  Frank