FIX FOR PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDED IMAGES - GOOGLE CHROME

Started by Oz, October 08, 2017, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

So, Photobucket decided to charge a ludicrous fee to keep embedded images linked to websites.  In addition, they have loaded their site with tons of obnoxious ads and pop-ups.  No way is anyone with any sense going to pay these pirates, certainly not me!

However, good old Google decided to make a fix so people can still view the already embedded images!

Just click the link and install the Chrome extension and all will be good.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

:) :)ThmbUp

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

boohoo222

now do I have to switch all my usage over to chrome
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

Oz

Only if you want to see the hundreds of images you can't see now.  I tried all kinds of other browsers and found that Chrome works best with this website, I don't have any compatibility issues, no crashes...  I switched a few years ago and it's been perfectly fine for all my web use.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

boohoo222

i switched , now i finally found import button, the pics help me understand more then just reading how to fix a problem
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

Wantawinnie

Thanks Mark! Saved me a ton of work trying to redo the diesel swap thread. Yay!!