I'm Back

Started by LJ-TJ, September 05, 2017, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Yep! Party's over. So we went down to Arbano Illinois to see the eclips. On our return I immediately fired up my computer so I could converse with you fine folks. However little did I know when I fired it up the sparks would fly and set off every fire detector in the house. HOLY @#%*. Well turns out while we were gone one of the cats decided to piss on my computer. It wasn't until the wife and I lifted the printer of the top of the computer that we got a clue to what happened. Once we pulled the computer apart we found the residuals of the cause. However my computer was a windows 7. Well you guys know how computer illiterate I am or at the least Mark does I was done like a dinner. Fortunately our son found a chap a hundred miles away that had up graded to a windows 10 and had saved his windows 7. Bingo Bought It. I'm back.  D:oH!     

M & J

M & J

Rickf1985

Did you shoot the cat?

WrigleysBraveWin

Cats are sending a message they missed you, take with next trip!
Today is the youngest you'll ever be!

WrigleysBraveWin

Quote from: Rickf1985 on September 05, 2017, 12:57 PM
Did you shoot the cat?

There is more than one Cat, should he shoot both Cats or all three of them if he has three?

They just missed him and wanted to go with!

Rickf1985

I love my dogs, I actually love all animals and I have had my share when my daughter was growing up. Hell, before her in my younger days I had a 12 foot 125 lb. Boa Constrictor. He loved motorcycle rides. I have had rats, ferrets, Guinea pigs, a Tarantula, fish, rabbits and a parrot that would never shut up and NONE of them ever pissed on the furniture. Well, the parrot sometimes if you pissed him off but he was aiming for you! Note there are no cats on that list, I like cats, as long as they are someone elses. I want a pet that acknowledges I exist any other time beside time to eat.

WrigleysBraveWin

I hear ya bro but I don't think the fish acknowledged ya either ....

And not all Cats belong in the never acknowledge you group, we have a wild tabby and they demand attention and will sit and purr and you need do nothing thing but acknowledge they are there  .... We also have a dog .... and I do volunteer work for starfish animal rescue http://www.starfishanimalrescue.com/   where we rescue both dogs and cats ....

Oh wait a minute here comes Callie and all she wants is to be loved!

LJ-TJ

I hate cats.................... D:oH! My wife has four + an out door mouser.  ???

joanfenn

Hence the pissing on your computer.  They can sense it Terry. :)rotflmao

CapnDirk

Welcome to the "cat club"  Mine pissed on my monitor a week ago.  Dogs are respectful, cats think they can do what they want.  That would suggest that we expect more out of dogs than cats, and they know it.   :D
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

kerryb

I'm lucky...I'm allergic to cats.  Gives me a great excuse not to be in their presence.  I don't even have to admit I don't appreciate them. 

Welcome back capt'n.