Need Front brake drums

Started by roma, September 01, 2017, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roma

I already purchased new front brake shoes for my winnebago.
Thanks to Dave's website it was easy to order. AgainI was surprised how cheap parts are in the States.
But because I planned never to sell this RV anymore and I prefer to have the brakes perfect I also want to put new front drums on it.
It is for the M 375 chassis late version with the 5 lug bolt circle. Although there is a part number from chrysler on the site from Dave
I cant mach it with a drum .
Can anyone tell me wich compagny will have them

Thanks roma

DaveVA78Chieftain

That is one part I don't think I can help you with.  Nobody lists replacement M375 drums.  Take real good care of yours if they are still OK.  Junkyard (used) replacement item
[move][/move]

roma

Dave , somehow I expected your answer because all the otherparts you documented where easy to find.
Luckely the drums are not worn out yet so I can use them still.
But it doesn't give me a comfortable feeling that I cant make itperfect now.

Roma

Elandan2

Although I haven't needed to replace the drums on our MH, this catalog has many sizes and designs of brake drums available. In our case, there seems to be a drum that we could use for 15" x 4" drums. If you have all the measurements, you can see if this company has any replacements available.
http://www.webbwheel.com/pdfs/literature/2013Catalog-WEB.pdf

Rick
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

khantroll

Have you tried Reman Inc? They used to have remanufactured drums in stock.

roma

I am gona look into it.
If I find something I let you all know.

Roma

jsmout4

Any luck on finding some replacement drums?  I am trying to find some for a 1970 m300 chassis

roma

No didn t find any.
I going to keep the old ones because they are still fine. But because I m going to change the brake shoes we normally renew the drums as well.

Greetings Roma