Panasonic Microwave Instruction booklet

Started by Jupp318, August 13, 2017, 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jupp318

Hi, I'm virtually full timing in my Winnie at the moment. I'm starting my 4th week away from home. Luckily I have hookup and so I can use my microwave. It's a Panasonic NE-6770A manufactured in 1986. I have managed to get it to work but not easily. It seems a bit hit & miss, so what I really need is an instruction booklet to enable me to set the clock etc so that I can use it on a regular basis.
My Winnebago is an '85 Cheiftain 27 RU. As always any info will be most appreciated.
Ian...

joanfenn

Hello Ian:  Message sent by PM.  Joan

Jupp318

Joan very kindly sorted out the instructions for me but should anyone else from the UK read this I have a couple of bits of information. The  clock on the microwave is 12hour not 24 (which stopped me from getting the clock set) and also running on a transformer may get the volts right but it cant change the frequency so the clock will only change by 50 minutes every hour.
The good news is the microwave itself is working just fine and I get my porridge cooked in just 3 minutes  :)

Oz

:D   Go figure... a finicky microwave.  I just start mashing buttons until something happens...
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

plockit007

Hi Have you tried googling the make and model of your microwave.  I have found lots of instruction manuals that way. It sure beats have a file folder that is filled with paper instructions W%

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Jupp318

Thanks for all the replies, I have taken my Winnie back to it's home for the Winter as it was getting a bit cold at night. And the walk to the shower block in the morning wasn't much fun. Unfortunately campsites are not made to accommodate RV's like ours in the UK, so although I had hook-up I didn't have a water supply and more importantly I didn't have drainage.