Need Shower Door Hinge Hardware 1988 Itasca Suncruiser

Started by Tell Sackett, July 15, 2017, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tell Sackett

I have a 1988 Winnebago Itasca Suncruiser.  The shower door has come off at the hinges and i can't get it back on.  Appears to me there must be hardware missing.  Anybody know where I can get shower door hinge hardware?  Thanks.

Rickf1985

Have you tried Winnebago? They carry most of what you need. Sometimes a bit pricey but if you need it.......................................
Just Google "Winnebago parts" and it will take you right to Mobility Winnebago parts.

CapnDirk

Wooohhoo!  A brother.  I:ll take a look at mine today and see what's up.
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

Tell Sackett

Thanks, guys.  Very helpful. I looked through the PDF microfiche files at Winnebago parts and I did find something called a shower assembly, but no photo. My problem is that I have the shower door with me but the actual motor home is in storage a couple hundred miles away.  We'll be taking it out of storage in a couple of weeks and I may be able to get more specific with model/serial numbers, etc.  Personally, I'd rather just replace the door with a shower curtain, but the wife wants the original glass door.

CapnDirk

Here ya go.  The only thing I see that might break is that nylon piece.  Door has pins top and bottom. Nylon piece screws into that over hang bracket about an inch away.  This allows the face of the door to the right to swing into a seal.  Probably the same part top and bottom.

"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

Tell Sackett