What Transmission in 1989 33RQ w/a Chevy frame?

Started by Easternmost Winnebago, May 25, 2017, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easternmost Winnebago

Well i suppose it's time to visit the junk yard. I'll take my dipstick and see if i can find a newer locking type transmission stick with the same diameter tube as mine and the right length then if i need to i'll remark the full level on the new stick if it doesn't measure the same from the bottom/top of the stick.
Let us Cross over the Rivah....and rest under the Shade of the Trees.  Thomas Stonewall Jackson

Rickf1985

Easternmost Winnebago

I Found one this afternoon on a Wrecked box truck with a Chevy Motor. Now i need to replace the valve cover gaskets. Someone in the past reworked the passenger side head but didn't tighten down the valve cover bolts and the gasket swelled uneven and let oil leak down on the manifold making it smoke like hell, i just got some parts from UPS A few minutes ago. Now i can go to work finally.
Let us Cross over the Rivah....and rest under the Shade of the Trees.  Thomas Stonewall Jackson

Winnebago Warrior 94

Well lets hear if you got your transmission fixed ..I've been reading all 3 pages of this tread ..dont leave us hanging ..lol we want a happy ending  :)