I'm a newbie 😃

Started by Winnebago Warrior 94, March 23, 2017, 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winnebago Warrior 94

Hello ..I got a 1994 Winnebago  Warrior 22 ft. ..it's adorable and will be more adorable after I'm finished with it ..I'm very happy for this group ..hip hip hooray ..I cleaned the warrior up it been sitting for about 10 years ..we just the brakes and calipers and new he's to the front brakes ,..rear or working but I'm sure they are gonna need tlc soon ..plan on getting new belts ,hoses a and etc ..looking forward to input 😃..I plan on restoring  it to as much the original  as I can ..I don't have pictures of it on my tablet ..they are on cell phone but will post pictures  soon

stanDman111

tmsnyder

Winnebago Warrior 94

Yes it's a 454..lol ..don't know how to change  it ..I'll figure it out ..I'm excited I've been driving my little ride down the road a little .l it's driving  pretty good .the hubby got the front brakes changed out ..and he changed the brake lines ..the front brakes was sticking but working pretty good now ..he hasn't messed with the rear brakes yet ..but m sure we will have to change out he lines and stuff too..the drivers ac   doesn't work ..I think the belt is broke so I need to take it somewhere to have that checked out to see what it needs ..the overhead ac  unit is working ..the hubby changed the oil today ,new air filter and changed the fuel filter ..I'd like to restore this rig ..it will be adorable ..I did like to keep it pretty close to original ..I did plan on repainting it but just spun  up the original  decals with a new coat of paint

Oz

I took care of changing the engine in your profile.  Although I pretty much know there may be an error, you never know if a PO has done a swap out with a motor or not unless a member tells us.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Winnebago Warrior 94

Thanks for changing the info ..much appreciated 

Winnebago Warrior 94

I keep trying to post pictures fron my tablet and cell phone ..it keeps saying they are tpp large ..how do I resize them ..thanks

Rickf1985

I use Photobucket. Google it and you will see all about it, it is free and it is click and go for me. I don't know about phone and tablet though.

Oz

Take a read of this.  I use it almost daily to resize photos here.  I've done literally thousands of them using irfanview.

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,7125.msg31216.html#msg31216

Winnebago Warrior 94

Hello ..thanks and appreciate  it ..welcome other newbie 😃

Winnebago Warrior 94

Winnebago Warrior 94

my little Warrior....alright i think i posted a pic ..to the left ..to the right ..now kick  :)clap well tried to post more ..lol just letting me post thumbnail ..nope i don't got it

Winnebago Warrior 94

here is some pics of my little rig ..ive made a few changes since I took these pics ..but this was taken after I cleaned interior and exterior

Rickf1985

That is the perfect size I am looking for, would love to replace the bus I have now.

Winnebago Warrior 94

Thank you ..I like the size too ..all our kids are grown now so they don't hang out with us all the time like they use too ..but if they do decide to hang out with us there is extra room ..sofa ,dinette and drop down sleeping area above front chairs cab area..22ft winnebago  warrior 

Rickf1985

And there should be NO frame extension welded onto the frame so a real trailer hitch attached the real frame is a good thing.

Oz

Use .jpg for your photos, instead of .png and you'll be able to post them larger.

Winnebago Warrior 94

There us anytime hitch on it .ill be able to haul  all kinds of things ..I like that