Examples of your interior updates? Paint/flooring/furniture?

Started by Thenoob, March 09, 2017, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C&T2

Quote from: Rickf1985 on March 31, 2017, 09:37 AM
Say that when you put your bare feet on that cold vinyl or wood floor.

To each his own - we don't have a lick of carpet in our house either, and with our Canadian winters guess we've gotten used to chilled flooring... Almost as good as a frosty toilet seat for waking oneself up in the morning! Besides, what else are fuzzy moose slippers good for?  :P

stanDman111

I knew I wasn't the only one with fuzzy moose slippers
only in Canada  you say / pitty

Gearhead88

Hall runner carpet and a few assorted removable small rugs works for us . Some times mud is a reality where we camp.

Our house is 90% wood flooring , I wear moccasins at home and inside the moho.

Winnebago Warrior 94

The pictures look nice on the remodeling  yall have done ..the bamboo is light and durable ..looks great ..my rv has pretty blue carpet 😃..actually it in pretty good shape .I plan on leaving it in there ..I do have 2 throw rugs and a carpet runner over the main walkways so they will help keep the original  carpet clean and they are colorful  and make it cute ..I can just wash them when they get dirty ..my interior  is in good shape ..I will leave most of it the same ..I am thinking  about covering  the carpeted engine cover with a clear plastic just so the carpet doesn't get muddy from climbing in and out of the rv ..if anything  gets on it I can just wipe it off ..my dinette  cushions  i just washed them and I covered them in the clear plastic  that way they don't get dirty ..if food gets on them ..if just wipe it off  😃..if would post some pictures  but every time I try to post it says file too large

tmsnyder

yeah the photos have to be pretty small to post, just open them up in MS Paint and resize to like 10% of the original size and they will fit.

Oz

Actually, no they don't have to be really small, as you can see by viewing the hundreds of others posted in topics around the message boards.  You can post 980 sized photos and still be well under the 250kb limit.

Here is a perfect example:  http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,13627.msg82566.html#msg82566

The best and easiest program to use for resizing I've found and have been using for years is IrfanView.  It's a breeze and it's free.  I resize all pix to 640x480 and save as jpeg at 25% original quality.  The final version looks completely clear and will reduce a photo of over 250kb down to between 30 - 40kb.  One click on 'adjust colors" and too bright or too dark pictures look a world better.  I've found it to be much better than using "Paint" program.

Read this: http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php/topic,7125.0.html

:) :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tmsnyder

Apologies, I meant small as a relative term.   Small compared to the pictures taken by cellphones now for instance.  Too much data bloat out there.

mattyj858

I am sure our interior will be blasphemy to most but we wanted a bright beachy look since we live in SoCal and use the Moneybago as a beach camper. It came out a bit brighter than we expected, but the original dark wood and tan shag carpet was way too dark. I put the floor in and my wife reupholstered the dinette in sumbrella in grey and teal, used a mid century print for curtains.

Elandan2

Excellent job!! A vintage RV is simply a canvas, you can make it whatever you want. Myself, I'm more of a "stock" look kind of person, but to each his own.
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

LJ-TJ

WOW! Now that's what I call brightening things up. Well done. You did a beautiful job mate. :)ThmbUp

Froggy1936

I like it, And yep they are a canvas to do what you like, I hate original , They were way to dark and have too many windows , Also like plain , But that is just me  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

Winnebago Warrior 94

The color and the flooring looks great . .nice job ..I need  paint my walker in my bathroom  and 7 going to sponge on a little watermelon color and a blue torque color here and there mingled and added to it to match my cool shower curtain I got