New guy with an old C class

Started by Gearhead88, February 20, 2017, 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearhead88

Hi 

I just registered a week ago , it's time I did an intro.

We don't have a Winnebago , I would have bought one had I found the right unit , they are scarce. We tried and settled with an older but nice cutaway.

What we do have is a class C  Frontier ,  a 1986 , 24 foot  , Ford cutaway w/ 460  C6

It needed a bit of work when I brought it home , that's all  taken care of and we've been enjoying it for a couple of years now.

Looking forward to camping season , which is just around the corner.

Rickf1985

Nice! Just the right size too. All the parts should be easy to find, either E-350 or F350 will cover everything. The 460/C6 is a bulletproof combo.

Froggy1936

That is a nice looking rig Winnebago is a brand name That has been applied to all R/V,s as a description , If it serves your purpose All is well !  Welcome and happy camping !  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao That really is funny. It really does seem that everyone who see's a motor home going down the road calls it a Winnebago. Seems Mr Winnebago had a really good P.R. Man. It's kind'a like every Yellow airplane is a Piper Cub. Welcome aboard mate. We won't hold it against you if it's not a Winnebago. Poof it's a Winnebago. D:oH! :D ;)     

M & J

Thats why the forum is called AND Vintage Rvs... Welcome aboard.

Watch out for the crazies here though.  :)
M & J