...and The Journey Begins, FULLTIME!!!

Started by DRMousseau, December 07, 2014, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasteddie313

Quote from: DRMousseau on January 20, 2017, 03:16 AM
A few camp chairs, a sluice, pans, shovels and other stuff for those who might like to relax and seek a few flecks of gold, stones, and gems in nearby streams.

Last I knew you took off for Florida..

I just so have happened to have picked up a gold pan of my own and the days sure are getting nicer around here right about now aren't they?
Is spring runoff a good time there? Maybe I could swing by one of these nice days with my pan to BS n see what you've done with the place?

DRMousseau

FAST EDDIE!!! Glad your still around!!!

Stuck in North Michigan for long deep snowy winter, this year. And while that favorite "golden" honey hole I enjoyed so much is no longer right out back (currently on the south side of "town" instead of the north side), the recent break in the weather has seen me out and about more,... with a strong desire to try some new runs with the promise of glimmering flecks!

While I haven't had ANY snow, ice or water in, on or around my rolling apartment,.... it HAS been jus outside my l'il bubble!!! And now the "windy" season is approaching. So far,... winter storms have brought gusts of 45mph, and the bubble rattles, but seems secure. But stormy spring weather can be FAR more sever!!! Time to plan for next phase and prepare for the changes to come,.... besides, springtime means getting back rolling again, and enjoying The Fulltime Journey!!!
Welcome,..
To The Crazy Old Crow Medicine Show
DR Mousseau - Proprietor
Elixirs and Mixers, Potions and Lotions, Herbs, Roots, and Oils
"If I don't have it,... you don't need it!"