it can not get worse........

Started by boohoo222, January 21, 2017, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boohoo222

I decided it was time to take a day of recreation to relax, so I hooked up the boat to my s10 chevy and headed to the fishin hole, on the way there I ran out of gas, had to walk to station 5 blocks away, got gas and walked back, now I'm on to fishin hole, time to launch boat,  tied bow rope to trailer and backed trailer into water , boat floated of trailer, got out to tie boat to dock, rope had come untied and boat  was floating away and sinking forgot the boat plug,, stripped down and went to get boat, it was cold, changed clothes and warmed up in truck, time to go fishin, headed down the river got to my hot fishin hole set out anchor and started fishin, now I realized the boat was movin down river pulled up anchor line and anchor was gone so I decided to use trolling motor , yep you guessed it,,,,,,,battery was dead,was so tired by then I just decided to go home, headed back to ramp, and yes you guessed it ....motor decided to quit, yep...got in water again and walked boat back to ramp, took 3 hours, loaded boat headed home still wet and cold and you would think nothing else could happen to me...well your WRONG, highway patrol stopped me said I didn't have a working tag light,,,,,,,how was your day
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

stanDman111

M & J

Any day fishin is a good day.  Regardless.
M & J

beaverman

Guess your not buying a lotto ticket today! $@!#@!

TerryH

Quote from: M & J on January 21, 2017, 08:43 PM
Any day fishin is a good day.  Regardless.
:)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp

There are no bad fishing stories.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

LJ-TJ

:)rotflmao That sounds like my everyday.  D:oH!

HandyDan

I feel your pain!  But, it can only get better from here.
1984 Holiday Rambler
1997 Newmar Kountry Star

Oz

I remember a day like that.  Nearly sunk my Winnie.  And the boat did get swamped.   Still, it was a good trip, all in all.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

M & J

M & J

CapnDirk

Have not been here that long, but one has to wonder how you sink a Winnebago.  I'll look for that story.

Boohoo:   A little encouragement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c5o7lUcun8
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

lemortede

boohoo222

lemortedte,,,,I want one of those :)rotflmao
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

CapnDirk

Can you imagine the insurance?

"Hi, this is Mr. Smith, I'd like a quote on driving my motorhome into the water"   :)rotflmao
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

boohoo222

Froggy1936

Hello.  Blub Glug, Im sinking,, What did you say ?  Plug !  What Plug ?  Glug Glug !!  End of call  :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

CapnDirk

Winnebago threw a lot of money at the project, but the prototype was the only one to make it to the road.  The promotional tour was a disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68dTwJNvE1E

LJ-TJ

boohoo222

lj-tj, now that guys got it WORSE  $@!#@!

M & J

M & J