Don't like wishing my life away....but....

Started by HVACguy, January 15, 2017, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVACguy

Hello folks, just thought I'd stop bye and say hello! I don't have much to post about since I don't get to go get my RV until March 1st ( 44 days, 14 hrs, and 7 mins from now, but who's counting  :D ). But I plan to document our maiden voyage back to TN from NM, and will include the good, bad ,and ( hopefully not) the ugly. I have 7 days set aside for the 1400 miles, so if all goes well, we will have a little time to explore/camp. I plan on secondary highways for the entire trip.

Heres a cool old pic I found ( probably alot of you have seen it, but I love it!)

EldoradoBill

Had coffee in mine this morning out in the driveway, 20F temps be dmned! Looking forward to spring. Came across this twin engined home made rig in an article today...

LJ-TJ

:D Don't let the boys kid you. Your not the only one to go out to the rig in the dead winter a make up a cup of coffee and sit and read the paper. :)rotflmao

HVACguy

That is awesome!!   Looks like a train, I love it!  And yes, if I had mine in the driveway already, I would go sit in it and drink coffee too!

EldoradoBill

Quote from: HVACguy on January 16, 2017, 05:26 PM
That is awesome!!   Looks like a train, I love it!  And yes, if I had mine in the driveway already, I would go sit in it and drink coffee too!
You can read about it here... http://bundlings.com/galesvillelimited.htm

legomybago

That was an awesome story...Talk about an adventure. wow
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

ClydesdaleKevin

Very cool story!  Sure was a sad ending, seeing that one of a kind masterpiece sitting in the junk yard.
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

M & J

I loved that. Wish there were more stories like that.
M & J

TerryH

Thank you, EldoradoBill. Should almost be required reading for anyone buying a used RV. :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore