Merry Christmas to all our CWVRV family!

Started by Oz, December 17, 2016, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

To everyone in our family of crazy, vintage RV owners, a heartfelt merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It doesn't matter what the millenials think about traditions.  We ARE the last of the traditions and in us lives the heart of what is good and honorable in the world.  As we continue to keep alive the vintage RVs we own, we remember and perpetuate all that was good from day we remember in our youth.  Days which will never be seen again.  Yet, as long as we live and breathe, that era continues to live and breathe as well.  An era of simplicity of life and the way it's lived.

As the Administrator of this community, I find peace and fulfillment in seeing all of you coming together to make the RVs of those days continue to be enjoyed and preserved, making more memories and continuing the legacy of our times.

And since this is a traditional community with traditional standards, I am proud to say to all of you, Merry Christmas and happy new year! 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ClydesdaleKevin

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Rickf1985

Froggy1936

Merry Christmas   and Happy New Year    From Frank &  Louie 
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

joanfenn

Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Years

Tater

LJ-TJ

Merry Christmas Gang. And may good fortune smile on you all in the coming year

CapnDirk

A merry Christmas from the pacific northwet.   Now covered in snow and 20 degree nights.  It sure diminishes the desire to work on the motorhome.  :D
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

Schmitti

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Germany  :)

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

M & J

M & J

ClydesdaleKevin

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

kenwautoone

Well said OZ.....happy holidays to all......Kem