My introduction.

Started by moezart, November 13, 2016, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moezart

Hello everyone! My name is Morgan, and proud owner of a 1972 Winnebago Chieftain. Quick intro of it's specs:

Class A - D22 - M400
Motor stamp 9T 440-E

I'm currently getting it together for my road trip home. Montana.

Although I've had most of my questions answered through research and finding all the info in one location or thread, I'll eventually start my project build in the build forum.

I'll probably still need questions answered, but so far this place has a wealth of information.

My rigs name 'Where Dogs Lie' LOL. I have dogs for the road trips.

Anyway, hello and looking forward to many more post, and maybe I will eventually have the ability to help others down the road.

LJ-TJ

Awh man pictures. Haven't you heard pictures. We love PICTURES. Oh! Welcome to the funny farm. Can't wait to hear about you project.

M & J

Welcome aboard.  Next step is to spend $5 and get a full membership.
M & J

moezart

Picture added  :)ThmbUp :)

A $5 dollars well spent.

M & J

Very well spent. Well done sir. Again, welcome to the nut house.
M & J

LJ-TJ

Oooooohoooo WOW sweet ride. Looks like you got something solid to start with. Soon you'll be in sencery over load. There's tons and tons of info here. Remember! Here the only dumb question here is the one you DON'T ask. :)rotflmao

moezart

Momma always said, stupid is as stupid does!  :)rotflmao
Yeah, I have a lot of questions I'm about to hit the forum with, and start a build page.

Oz

Anyone who has ever jumped into vintage RVing head first with no prior knowledge of them is full of stupid questions.  This community was built and continues to grow with them, and every question is answered because, no question is stupid if you don't know the answer.

:) :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca